Effective date: January 19th, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either "the Nifty League", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Nifty League Inc.
- You (also referred to as "User") refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Site refers to the Nifty League, accessible from https://www.nifty-league.com and all subdomains as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto.
- Online Games refer to any games accessible from https://www.nifty-league.com/games while interacting with our Smart Contracts.
- Smart Contracts mean digital contracts used with our Service on the Ethereum Blockchain, Arbitrum (or any other applicable network) which are immutable to any alteration.
- Application (also referred to as "App") collectively refers to the Smart Contracts, Site, and any Online Games offered by the Nifty League.
- Service refers to the App.
- NFT-Token means a digital good on the Ethereum Blockchain (or any other applicable network) which represents ownership of a certain piece of artwork such as our DEGEN NFTs or other assets offered by the Nifty League.
- Goods refer to the items and NFT-Tokens offered for sale on the Application.
- Orders means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Rights and Conditions
The content contained in this Site does not constitute an offer or sale of securities in or into the United States, or to or for the account or benefit of U.S. persons, or in any other jurisdictions where it is unlawful to do so.
Using a Smart Contract on the Blockchain requires a high degree of technical skills and is therefore associated with a high risk. Obtaining and holding an NFT-Token represents ownership of a piece of digital artwork only. Accordingly, no information on this Site (or any other documents mentioned therein) is or may be considered to be advice or an invitation to enter into an agreement for any investment purpose. Further, as NFT-Token represents artwork, nothing on this Site qualifies or is intended to be an offering of securities in any jurisdiction nor does it constitute an offer or an invitation to purchase shares, securities or other financial product.
The NFTL governance and utility token is solely to be used for governance within the Nifty DAO as well as for platform-wide expenses. Accordingly, no information on this Site (or any other documents mentioned therein) is or may be considered to be advice or an invitation to enter into an agreement for any investment purpose with Nifty League Inc. ("Company"). By no means should NFTL token holders expect any income from our team's contributions, gain from Company profits, or ownership of the Company in any way. NFTL is not purchasable from our Company and will always and only be distributed freely. Free distributions are not intended to be an offering of securities in any jurisdiction nor does it constitute an offer or invitation for Company shares. Transfer of NFTL tokens may be subject to legal restrictions under applicable laws. Under no circumstances shall NFTL tokens be reoffered, resold or transferred within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons, except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
The information contained on this Site is not intended for individuals or entities who are ordinarily resident in Austria or the United States of America nor for residents of a geographic area that is subject to UN-, US-, EU- or Swiss sanctions or embargoes, including: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Russia, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vatican, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. By entering or using the Site, you accept representation and warrant that you are not resident in those countries. The company reserves the right to restrict the sale of the NFT-token in any jurisdiction or to any individuals or entities at its discretion.
Warranties and Limitations
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.